Top facebook2x Top twitter2x Top youtube2x Top instagram2x Top phone2x 01423 865467 Top email2x Email us Top search2x Basket Login Join
Home > News > Champion of Champions Event Postponed
Home > News > Champion of Champions Event Postponed

Champion of Champions Event Postponed

792921 orig
Published 20:43 on 30 Oct 2020

Sunday 1st October 2020 - Champion of Champions Event Cancellation

Sadly, due to the wind forecast for Sunday, Committee has taken the decision to postpone the event. We hope to be able to sail the 2020 'C of C' trophy when all the eligible members can attend the club at a future date. We will publish details in Starboard Tack and via the website / calendar as we know more.

This cancellation means that there will be no safety cover on Sunday 1st November 2020 as the entire duty team has been stood down, and if you are heading to the club, I would urge you to think carefully about your personal safety before setting sail.

Last updated 08:14 on 22 July 2021

© 2021 Ripon Sailing Club powered by Sailing Club Manager