Camping at the Club
There can be few more perfect campsite views than the one from our field on a summer morning! Come along and camp on the field, and enjoy the peace and quiet, or chat with other members.
There will again be camping for all the major club events, please see the calendar for the exact details and keep an eye on the website for other camping nights! If you plan on Camping or caravanning at the club please book (free of charge) the evenings that you plan on staying via the website.
Please remember the following when camping at the club:
- Under 18's must be under the direct supervision of a responsible adult and are not allowed to stay at the club overnight unless the adult is present.
- The club is a peaceful area, please respect that. No loud music at any time and silence on site between 10pm and 7am.
- Please take your rubbish home with you, including any disposable barbecues etc.Chemical toilets cannot be emptied at the club as we operate on a septic tank system.
- Club equipment (benches, seats, barbecues) are to remain in the vicinity of the club and must not be taken on to the field.
- No naked flames. Barbecue's must be raised off the ground to avoid damaging the grass.
- No vehicles on the field if the ground is soft.
Last updated 21:26 on 21 April 2017