Camping at the Club
Under the terms of our lease and planning law, we can camp at the club on a given number of nights per year. In order to ensure we gain maximum benefit from the number of nights allowed we undertake an allocation at the beginning of the year to allow members to camp for all our major club events. The dates are published on the club calendar and you can book to camp via the website. We hold a number of nights in reserve for ad-hoc events and will allocate these as and when necessary. Keep your eyes on the website and let us know if there are dates you think we should add to the calendar.
Please remember the following when camping at the club:
- Under 18's must be under the direct supervision of a responsible adult and are not allowed to stay at the club overnight unless the adult is present.
- The club is a peaceful area, please respect that. No loud music at any time and silence on site between 10pm and 7am.
- Please take your rubbish home with you, including any disposable barbecues etc.Chemical toilets cannot be emptied at the club as we operate on a septic tank system.
- Club equipment (benches, seats, barbecues) are to remain in the vicinity of the club and must not be taken on to the field.
- No naked flames. Barbecue's must be raised off the ground to avoid damaging the grass.
- No vehicles on the field if the ground is soft.
- There is no access to the galley facilities.
Last updated 10:50 on 11 August 2017