Top facebook2x Top twitter2x Top youtube2x Top instagram2x Top email2x Email us Top search2x Basket Login Join
Home > Events > Streaker Open Meeting
Home > Events > Streaker Open Meeting

Streaker Open Meeting Cancelled

6th April, 09:30 - 16:30

In view of the severe weather forecast with Storm Kathleen over the weekend, we have decided to cancel the Streaker Open Meeting. We will look to see if the meeting can be rescheduled later in the year


Last updated 4:38am on 20 April 2024

© 2024 Ripon Sailing Club powered by Sailing Club Manager