Champion of Champions Event Postponed
Published 20:43 on 30 Oct 2020
Sunday 1st October 2020 - Champion of Champions Event Cancellation
Sadly, due to the wind forecast for Sunday, Committee has taken the decision to postpone the event. We hope to be able to sail the 2020 'C of C' trophy when all the eligible members can attend the club at a future date. We will publish details in Starboard Tack and via the website / calendar as we know more.
This cancellation means that there will be no safety cover on Sunday 1st November 2020 as the entire duty team has been stood down, and if you are heading to the club, I would urge you to think carefully about your personal safety before setting sail.
Last updated 10:07 on 12 January 2021